Thursday, October 27, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Is it Friday yet??? It’s one of those days, where I could shut my eyes and fall asleep. Anywho… Can you believe it; October is almost over! I haven’t even gotten our pumpkins yet. I need to get on it. I should also start Christmas shopping. As you can tell I work best under pressure, and some of my finest work has been produced in the 11th hour. Has anyone started their holiday shopping or started any projects?

So… I am so excited to announce I received my sterling silver in the mail today!!! I can’t wait to get stamping and show all of you some of the new pieces. Wish me luck. (Fingers crossed) Now for the hardest part, a “company name.” If this is anything like naming a baby, my kids may be thing 1 and thing 2. Ha J/k. No, but really. Ideas??

I hope everyone’s week is wrapping up well. I leave you with a delicious, somewhat healthy and easy dinner recipe! It was one of those weeks also- quick and easy!

Buh Bye!

Whole Grain Penne & Mozzarella Pasta bake



Ingredients:
• 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup Red Onion (chopped)
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2-14 oz. cans diced tomatoes
• 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1 box Whole Grain Penne Pasta
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
• 2/3 c. parmesan

Directions:

Heat oil in pan. Sautee garlic and red onion, cook over medium high heat, 1 min. Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning and simmer, stirring occasionally until thickened, 15 min. Add Salt & Pepper. Meanwhile, cook pasta. Stir in pasta with sauce. Put half of the pasta in an oiled 9×13” dish. Cover with half parmesan and half mozzarella. Top with remaining pasta, then parmesan and mozzarella. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that looks SO delicious. Ben and D will totally love this I like the whole wheat penne pasta . Nice touch to make it healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiff! Let me know if you try the dish and if you liked it! Your blog is looking good. How is your etsy shop going? Miss you! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I LOVE your blog. I told Ben your's is my inspiration. Its a learning process. Need to put more stuff from etsy shop on the blog. I have sold more outside of etsy that on there. I need to advertise more. However, we may do some consignment here in town. Did you do a lot of advertising for etsy? Miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Your blog looks great! Its a learning process, I think I am finally getting it figured out. Took awhile! HA. My etsy shop has been pretty slow, the only advertising Ive done is facebook and Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? You should really sign up, if not. I'm still playing with my designs etc, so i will start to advertise more once I am set up. Did you see my hand stamped necklaces?

    ReplyDelete